Know Your Rights. Understand The Law.
Joshua D. Byanski
ATTORNEY AT LAW
When facing a legal matter, it is important that you are properly represented by an experienced civil litigation attorney. Whether you are facing a divorce, a custody dispute, or you are embroiled in another civil dispute, Mr. Byanski can steer you towards solutions that are cost-effective and in your best interest, or bring your matter to trial before a judge or jury.
With the Law Office of Joshua D. Byanski, clients can expect:
- Representation centered around YOUR needs and goals
- Diligent and proactive case preparations
- Attentive counsel who is accessible when you need him
- Commitment to the most cost-effective results
Mr. Byanski is hands-on when it comes to his clients because he knows that you need more than an attorney at this time - you need a trusted legal ally to guide you every step of the way.
Mr. Byanski offers his services 24-hours a day, as well as easy payment plans to help you get representation quickly.
- Indiana Tech Law School, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Honors: Dean's List
- Indiana University - Fort Wayne, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Legal Studies - Criminal Justice
- Grant County Prosecutor's Office, Deputy Prosecutor
Current Employment Positions
- DeKalb County Prosecutor’s Office; Deputy Prosecutor.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- Indiana, 2017